J-LITE® JLA-12.500 Fixed Angle Rotor
The Next Revolution
Built for the Avanti JXN-26 and JXN-30 centrifuges, the JLA-12.500 Fixed Angle Rotor improves RCF, increases bottle volume and boasts a biosafe design, making it the ideal choice for lysate clarification, protein precipitation and other biopharma workflows.
Best-in-Class Separation Performance
- Operates up to 26,890 x g
- 30° rotor angle provides a smaller pellet surface area, potentially reducing pellet disturbance during handling and decanting
- Aluminum construction provides sample temperature control
- Dual-locking lid assembly provides sample containment without the use of individual canisters
- Fluid containment annulus prohibits liquid from escaping into the centrifuge chamber
Supports Sterile Workflows
- Aluminum construction allows the rotor to be autoclaved at 121°C for 60 minutes
- Capable of being autoclaved repeatedly and at a longer duration than composite rotors
Provides Workflow Flexibility
New GMP supporting software is here!
Innovative features built into Optima XPN and Avanti JXN centrifuges support compliance while eliminating much of the administrative work of other systems.Learn More
Avanti JXN Series
To overcome the everyday challenges of a shared laboratory facility, choose one of the two Avanti high performance centrifuges.Learn More
Simplify protocol updates/transfers or creation of new protocols with the Intellifuge calculator.Calculate Now
Whether you’re investigating the causes of disease or finding potential cures, we have solutions to some of your biosafety challenges.Learn More
*Validation of microbiological containment was done at an independent third-party testing facility (CAMR, Porton Down, UK, or USAMRIID, Ft. Detrick, MD, USA, or TÜV NORD CERT GmbH Große Bahnstraße 31 Hamburg, Germany).
**Software version 2.3.232 and firmware version 4.17.0 or above are required for operation. Contact your local sales representative for information if operating an earlier version.
***Please note that a software upgrade will be necessary for Avanti JXN centrifuges manufactured prior to May 2021. For more information contact your local Beckman Coulter sales representative.
Request a Quote Now